New China Life Insurance Co Ltd (601336.SS)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|47||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Finance Director, Vice President|
|46||2017||Chief Compliance Officer|
|56||2017||Vice President, Executive Director|
|46||2017||Vice President, Secretary of the Board, Chief Actuary|
- BRIEF-New China Life Insurance Co Posts Q1 Net Profit Attributable RMB 2,609 MLN
- BRIEF-New China Life Insurance's Jan-Mar Premium Income At 39.4 Billion Yuan
- UPDATE 3-China pledges to allow more foreign investment in financial sector by year-end
- UPDATE 2-People's Insurance Group of China plans $1.6 bln Shanghai listing
- BRIEF-Shanghai Exchange Filing Shows Block Trade Of New China Life Insurance Involving 178 Million Yuan