Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (601398.SS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2016||Chairman of the Board, Executive Director|
|50||2016||Vice Chairman of the Board, Executive Director, Head of the Bank|
|52||2010||Chief Information Officer|
|55||2016||Chief Risk Officer|
|55||2016||Executive Director, Deputy Head of the Bank|
- China stocks end higher as blue chips rebound; G20 meet remains in focus
- China stocks rebound amid policy support hopes; eyes on G20
- Big Chinese banks' profits mask building risks to asset quality
- REFILE-WRAPUP 1-Big Chinese banks' profits mask building risks to asset quality
- UPDATE 2-China making fresh bid to boost loans to small firms as economy slows