Okuma Corp (6103.T)
20 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|75||2006||President, Representative Director|
|62||2014||General Manager of Subsidiary, Director|
|58||2017||Senior Managing Director, Chief Director of Administration, Director of Human Resources|
|55||2017||Senior Managing Director, Chief Director of FA System, Director of Materials, President of Subsidiary|
|64||2015||Senior Managing Director|
- Nikkei snaps 4-day winning streak; weak cosmetics cos offset oil, machinery stocks
- Nikkei rises to 1-month high on weak yen; machinery stocks fall on China concerns
- Nikkei up as exporter gains offset weakness in machinery stocks
- Nikkei tumbles on Sino-U.S. trade flare-up; shippers, machinery stocks battered
- Nikkei tumbles on worries U.S.-China trade dispute will intensify