Makino Milling Machine Co Ltd (6135.T)
23 Oct 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|49||2016||President, Representative Director|
|65||2018||Vice Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|73||2006||Senior Managing Director, Representative Director|
|54||2011||Chief Director of Sales, Director|
|55||2011||Chief Director of Administration, Manager of Trade Security Guarantee Management Office, Manager of Energy Management Office, Director|
- Nikkei falls as on hawkish Fed minutes, surprise decline in exports
- Nikkei falls on hawkish Fed minutes, weaker exports hammer machinery firms
- Nikkei drops, led by chip stocks, machine tool makers; Kubota falls
- CORRECTED-Nikkei drops as chip stocks, tool makers sold, Pioneer volatile
- Nikkei snaps 4-day winning streak; weak cosmetics cos offset oil, machinery stocks