Disco Corp (6146.T)
17 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|78||2017||Chairman of the Board|
|51||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Director of Technology Development, Representative Director|
|49||2011||President and Chairman of Subsidiaries, Director|
|57||2011||Managing Director, Chief Director of Support, Director of Human Resources|
|61||2011||Managing Director, Manager of Hiroshima Business Center, Director of Hiroshima General Affairs, Manager of Environment Management Office|
- BRIEF-Disco to invest 14 bln yen to expand precision processing equipment related plant
- BRIEF-Disco Corp's sales for April-September half appear to have climbed over 30 pct - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Disco Corp likely to report group operating profit of around 13 bln yen for April-June - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Disco expects to reduce its interest-bearing debt to zero by end of March 2018 - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Disco says change of CEO