China Vast Industrial Urban Development Company Ltd (6166.HK)
25 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2014||Executive Chairman of the Board, President|
|52||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|34||2014||Vice President, Executive Director|
|41||2014||Vice President, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-China Vast Industrial Urban Development Co Says Final Dividend HK$0.25 Per Share Proposed
- BRIEF-China Vast Industrial Urban Development Co Sees Rise Of Atleast 50 Pct In FY Net Profit
- BRIEF-China Vast Industrial Urban Development Says Co Exercises Its Right To Redeem US$50 Million Secured Guaranteed Notes Due 2018
- BRIEF-China VAST Industrial Urban Development Says Entered Subscription Agreement
- BRIEF-China VAST Industrial Urban Development appoints Wang Wei as executive director