Kubota Corp (6326.T)
21 Sep 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2014||President, Representative Director|
|65||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Human Resources & General Affairs, Manager of Headquarters Business Center, Representative Director|
|64||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Planning, Director of Global IT Promotion, Director|
|61||2015||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director of Farm & Utility Machinery General Business, Director|
|64||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Production, Director|
- Nikkei drops, led by chip stocks, machine tool makers; Kubota falls
- Japan's Kubota says falsified data for metal components
- Most Japanese shares drop on trade war jitters, Suzuki jumps
- Japanese shares little moved on trade war jitters, Suzuki jumps
- Magnitude 6.1 quake in Japan's Osaka area kills four, halts factories |