Daikin Industries Ltd (6367.T)
20 Aug 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|83||2014||Chairman of the Board, Global Group Representative Executive Officer|
|69||2014||President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|62||2018||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Accounting & Finance|
|62||2016||Chairman of Subsidiary, Non-Executive Director|
|58||2018||President of Subsidiary, Non-Executive Director|
- Trade war fears, stronger yen topple Japanese shares to 2-month lows
- Tokyo stocks sink to 2-month low on trade war worries, stronger yen
- As Japan frets about dearth of AI talent, Daikin develops own program
- As Japan frets about dearth of AI talent, Daikin develops own programme
- FOCUS-As Japan frets about dearth of AI talent, Daikin develops own programme