Minebea Mitsumi Inc (6479.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2017||Chairman of the Board, Executive President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Director|
|60||2017||Vice Chairman of the Board, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|65||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Accounting & Finance, Director|
|2016||Executive Officer, Deputy Chief Director of Accounting & Finance, Manager of SAP Introduction Promotion Office|
|59||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Mitsumi Business, Chief Director of Electronic Equipment Manufacturing, Executive President of Subsidiary, Director|
- Nikkei rises for 3rd day; Sharp soars
- BRIEF-R&I upgrades Minebea Mitsumi's rating to "A" and says stable outlook -R&I
- BRIEF-Minebea Mitsumi completes share repurchase
- BRIEF-Minebea Mitsumi updates share repurchase status
- BRIEF-Minebea Mitsumi is expected to post a group operating profit of about $144 mln for April-June Qtr - Nikkei