Yaskawa Electric Corp (6506.T)
23 Aug 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2016||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|63||2018||President, Manager of ICT Strategy Promotion Office, Representative Director|
|2017||Executive Officer, Director of Finance in Main Business Planning Unit|
|59||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Planning, Representative Director|
|58||2018||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales, Director|
- Nikkei edges up as Fast Retailing jumps; Yaskawa's earnings drag on machinery stocks
- Nikkei flat; Yaskawa's weak earnings drag on machinery stocks
- Nikkei gains as Powell signals imminent rate cut; Japan Post tumbles
- Nikkei edges higher as Powell emboldens doves; Japan Post tumbles
- Japanese shares dip on caution before Fed Powell's remarks