Yaskawa Electric Corp (6506.T)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2016||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|62||2017||President, Manager of Human Resources Diversity Promotion Office, Representative Director|
|2017||Executive Officer, Director of Finance in Main Business Planning Unit|
|58||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Planning, Representative Director|
|57||2017||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Marketing, President of Tokyo Office, Director|
- Nikkei's record win streak hits 16 days as large caps draw buyers
- Nikkei edges up in choppy trade, on track for record 16-day winning streak
- CORRECTED-Electronics industry drives 2016 industrial robot sales -IFR
- Nikkei inches up on Wall St gains and upbeat data, election caution caps buying
- Electronics industry drives 2016 industrial robot sales - IFR