Seiko Epson Corp (6724.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2008||President, Representative Director|
|62||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Planning, Director of Wearable Equipment Business, Representative Director|
|58||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director of Printing Solution Business, Director|
|59||2015||Managing Executive Officer|
|57||2017||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Technology Development|
- BRIEF-Seiko Epson expects 12% rise in operating profit to 76 bln yen for year ending in March - Nikkei
- Nikkei ends at 6-1/2-week lows as Fanuc, SoftBank weigh; steelmakers gain
- Nikkei rises as dollar-yen hits 4-month high; tech shares buoyed by Nasdaq gains
- Nikkei edges up on weaker yen; tech shares follow Nasdaq gains
- Seiko Epson hits 2-1/2-year high, stock to replace Toshiba in Nikkei 225