Sharp Corp (6753.T)
19 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2017||President, Executive President, Representative Director|
|60||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Senior Director of Administration, Representative Director|
|57||2017||Executive Vice President, Manager of AIoT Strategy Promotion Office|
|62||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of IoT Communication Business, Manager of Smart Homes Group|
|63||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Solution Business, Manager of Smart Business Solution Group, Chairman of Subsidiary|
- Nikkei tumbles to 2-1/2-month low as China share slide hits mood
- Nikkei edges lower as business sentiment survey saps risk appetite
- Nikkei, tracking Asia's bounce, pares earlier losses to end higher
- UPDATE 3-Japan's Sharp ditches $2 bln share issue plan after investor backlash
- Nikkei hit by tech sell-off; Sharp surges after cancelling share issuance plan