Sony Corp (6758.T)
20 May 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2018||Chairman of the Board|
|71||2010||Chairman of the Board of Directors, Independent Director|
|59||2018||President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Executive Officer, Director|
|71||2017||Vice Chairman of the Board, Independent Director|
|54||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Representative Executive Officer|
- Nikkei edges up, 1Q GDP data beat f'cast but underlying picture still weak
- Japanese shares edge up on stronger-than-expected GDP data
- Microsoft, Sony partner on streaming games, chips and AI
- Nikkei rises as techs lead gains; Sony jumps on buyback, Microsoft tie-up
- UPDATE 1-Microsoft, Sony partner on streaming games, chips and AI