Subaru Corp (7270.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2018||Chairman of the Board|
|56||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director|
|62||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Industrial Equipment, Director|
|2017||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Overseas 2nd Sales, Director of Overseas Planning|
- Nikkei snaps 7-day losing streak helped by China's stimulus hopes
- Nikkei hits 3-month low as intensifying trade war hurts sentiment
- Nikkei falls to 3-month low on intensifying trade war
- Nikkei suffers worst weekly loss this year as U.S.-China ties sour
- Subaru expects recovering sales to boost profit after dismal 12 months