Yamaha Corp (7951.T)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2017||President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Director of Musical Instruments & Audio Business, Director|
|56||2017||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Operation, Chief Director of Business, Director|
|58||2017||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Musical Instruments & Audio Production|
|2017||Executive Officer, Senior Director of AP Sales in Main Musical Instruments & Audio Sales Unit|
|54||2017||Executive Officer, Chief Director of Musical Instruments & Audio Sales|
- BRIEF-Yamaha buys back 1.6 mln shares for 7.32 bln yen in February
- BRIEF-Yamaha buys back 1.5 mln shares for 6.66 bln yen
- French saxophone maker Selmer sells stake to face up to Chinese pressure |
- French saxophone maker Selmer sells stake to face up to Chinese pressure
- BRIEF-Yamaha buys back 1.7 mln shares for 6.82 bln yen