Kawai Musical Instruments Manufacturing Co Ltd (7952.T)
20 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||1989||President, Representative Director|
|59||2013||Managing Executive Officer, Director of General Planning, Director of Accounting & Finance, Director|
|63||2013||Executive Vice President, Director of Human Resources & General Affairs, Director|
|64||2013||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Musical Instrument Manufacture, President of Subsidiary, Director|
|59||2013||Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Domestic Sales, Director|
- BRIEF-Kawai Musical Instruments Manufacturing unit to merge with its unit Midi Music Center
- BRIEF-Kawai Musical Instruments Manufacturing unit to set up unit Kawai France SASU
- BRIEF-Kawai Musical Instruments Manufacturing says change of shareholding structure
- BRIEF-Kawai Musical Instruments Manufacturing completes share repurchase and says change of shareholding structure
- BRIEF-Kawai Musical Instruments Manufacturing to repurchase shares via ToSTNeT-3