Nintendo Co Ltd (7974.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|46||2018||President, Representative Director|
|2018||Executive Officer, Chief Director of Administration, Director of Finance, Manager of Settlement Risk Management Office|
|54||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Planning & Production, Director|
|56||2018||Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales, Chief Director of Operation, Director|
|49||2017||Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Technology Development, Director|
- Nikkei falls as Nvidia's poor results dent chip sector; Nintendo dives
- Nikkei ends lower, China-focused shares slip
- Nikkei pulls back from multi-week high, China-focused shares fall
- Nikkei bounces as chip sector tracks U.S. gains
- UPDATE 2-Nintendo Q2 profit hits 8-year high, banks on Pokemon-powered holiday season