Nintendo Co Ltd (7974.T)
20 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2015||President, Representative Director|
|45||2016||Managing Executive Officer, Manager of Business Planning Office, Director|
|53||2016||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Planning & Production, Director|
|59||2016||Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales, President of Subsidiary|
|48||2017||Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Technology Development, Director|
- Nikkei falls as tech, electronic components stocks underperform
- Nikkei tumbles on trade war fears, firms with China exposure most hit
- BRIEF-Jakks Pacific Extends Global Master Toy Agreement For World Of Nintendo
- UPDATE 3-Trump discusses video game violence with 'Doom' maker, other execs
- Trump to meet with video-game industry in wake of Florida shooting