Nintendo Co Ltd (7974.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2015||President, Representative Director|
|45||2016||Managing Executive Officer, Manager of Business Planning Office, Director|
|53||2016||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Planning & Production, Director|
|59||2016||Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales, President of Subsidiary|
|48||2017||Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Technology Development, Director|
- Nikkei edges down in choppy trade; Sharp soars
- Nikkei falls as higher yen, China market woes knock sentiment; Nintendo soars
- Nikkei falls in choppy trade, chip-related stocks underperform
- Pokemon Go's Niantic taps 'Harry Potter' magic for new AR game
- UPDATE 1-Ubisoft shares surge to record high after company beats Q2 sales target