Itochu Corp (8001.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2010||President, Representative Director|
|60||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|60||2017||Chief Administrative Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|61||2017||Chief Information Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Manager CP·CITIC Strategy Office, Representative Director|
|62||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, President of Information & Finance Company, Representative Director|
- MOVES-AOT hires former Itochu crude oil trader in Singapore
- BP and Oman sign 1.1 million-tonnes-per-annum, seven-year LNG supply deal
- BP and Oman sign 1.1 mtpa, 7-year LNG supply deal
- BRIEF-Shandong Longda Meat Foodstuff's Shareholder Itochu (China) Plans To Unload Stake In The Company
- PRESS DIGEST- Wall Street Journal - Jan 16