Marubeni Corp (8002.T)
15 Feb 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2014||Chairman of the Board|
|66||2013||President, Representative Director|
|59||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|61||2018||Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Information Officer, Representative Director|
|61||2018||Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer of Power Business & Plant Group, Representative Director|
- Qatar Petroleum signs 5-year light naphtha sale agreement with Marubeni
- UPDATE 1-Marubeni books record 9-month profit though one-off losses loom
- METALS-London copper rises for 4th day, touches 2019 high
- Dreyfus, COFCO head-to-head in Brazil soybean export rankings -data
- Equinor gets OK to extend Troll gasfield lifetime beyond 2050