China Regenerative Medicine International Ltd (8158.HK)
22 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||2016||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|43||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Executive Director|
|50||2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|38||2015||Group Financial Controller|
|67||2017||Executive Director, Global Chief Strategy Officer|
- BRIEF-China Regenerative Medicine Informed That All Favour Intends To Dispose 2 Bln Shares Of Co
- BRIEF-Baolingbao Biology's Unit Signs Agreement To Acquire 11.4 Pct Stake In China Regenerative Medicine
- BRIEF-China Regenerative Medicine International Says Substantial Shareholder Ups Stake In Co
- BRIEF-China Regenerative Medicine International Entered Agreement With Shanghai Lingang Songjiang High-Tech Industry Development
- BRIEF-China Regenerative Medicine International To By Lung Hang Investments For HK$3.6 Bln-HK$$3.8 Bln