Marui Group Co Ltd (8252.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2006||President, Representative Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|63||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer|
|58||2018||Chief Information Officer, Managing Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary|
|57||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Health Officer, President of Subsidiary, Director|
|57||2016||Managing Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Director|
- BRIEF-Marui Group completes share repurchase
- Nikkei edges up, central bank ETF-buying seen offsetting weakness in machinery makers
- BRIEF-Marui Group buys back 709,000 shares for 1.4 bln yen in February
- BRIEF-Marui Group buys back 682,300 shares for 1.4 bln yen
- BRIEF-Marui Group buys back 593,500 shares for 1.18 bln yen