Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (8316.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2017||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of Subsidiary|
|64||2017||Executive President, Group Chief Executive Officer, Representative Executive Officer, Director|
|60||2018||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Representative Executive Officer, Group Chief Scientific Officer, Director|
|65||2016||Chairman of Subsidiary, Director|
- Japan stocks advance as stimulus hopes calm global recession fears
- Japan stocks edge higher as stimulus optimism eases global recession worries
- Japanese shares edge up as Hong Kong, China markets stabilise
- Japanese shares extend losses on lingering growth fears
- Nikkei falls on caution over U.S.-China trade talks, earnings misses