SBI Holdings Inc (8473.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2016||Executive President, Chairman & Chairman the Executive Board & Executive President of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|54||2015||Executive Vice President, President & Executive President of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|54||2015||Executive Vice President, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|42||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director|
|51||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chairman & President & Executive President & Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiaries, Director|
- BRIEF-R&I affirms SBI Holdings's rating at "BBB" and says stable outlook-R&I
- BRIEF-SBI Holdings to acquire 20 pct stake in Sri Lanka-based co Wealth Trust Securities
- BRIEF-SBI Holdings buys back 3.4 mln shares for 5.11 bln yen
- BRIEF- SBI Holdings to repurchase shares
- BRIEF-SBI holdings' operating profit likely climbed to around 15 bln yen in April-June quarter - Nikkei