Hitachi Capital Corp (8586.T)
17 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|61||2016||Executive President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|58||2017||Executive Officer, Chief Director of Finance|
|61||2017||Executive Vice President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Senior Director of Business Management Base Strengthening|
|58||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Senior Director of Sales|
- BRIEF-R&I affirms Hitachi Capital's rating at "A+" and announces stable outlook – R&I
- BRIEF-Hitachi Capital says integration of units
- BRIEF- Hitachi Capital to issue 68th series unsecured corporate bonds worth 15 bln yen
- BRIEF-Hitachi Capital to transfer partial vendor solutions business to unit Hitachi Capital NBL
- BRIEF- Hitachi Capital to issue unsecured corporate bonds worth 20 bln yen