Es-con Japan Ltd (8892.T)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|45||2015||President, Executive President, Manager of Tokyo Office, Representative Director|
|65||2017||Senior Managing Director, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Administration|
|2017||Managing Director, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Development Business|
|54||2017||Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Director|
- BRIEF-Es-con Japan to transfer fixed assets and inventories to investment unit
- BRIEF-Es-con Japan and unit to invest in investment limited liability partnership
- BRIEF-Es-con Japan says shareholding structure change
- BRIEF-Nissei Build Kogyo to establish investment limited liability partnership with Es-con Japan and its unit