Japan Logistics Fund Inc (8967.T)
22 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- BRIEF-R&I affirms Japan Logistics Fund's rating at "AA" and changes outlook to negative from stable
- BRIEF-Japan Logistics Fund to acquire Chiba-based real estate property
- BRIEF-Japan Logistics Fund to issue new units to raise up to 9.5 bln yen
- BRIEF-Japan Logistics Fund to acquire two properties for 27.01 bln yen
- BRIEF- Japan Logistics Fund acquires property for 2.67 bln yen