Shanghai Jinjiang International Travel Co Ltd (900929.SS)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jinjiang International Travel adopts new accounting policy regarding subsidy
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jinjiang International Travel to pay FY 2016 annual div on July 28
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jinjiang International Travel to pay B shares annual div for FY 2016 on July 28
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jinjiang Int'l Travel bought A-shares of Bank of Communications for 123.5 mln yuan