Nippon Yusen KK (9101.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2015||Chairman of the Board, Chairman Corporate Officer, Representative Director|
|63||2015||President, President Corporate Officer, Representative Director|
|60||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Managing Corporate Officer, Chief Director of Business Planning, Director|
|61||2018||Chief Information Officer, Senior Managing Corporate Officer, Chief Director of Technology|
|61||2018||Chief Compliance Officer, Senior Managing Corporate Officer, Director|
- Nikkei touches near 1-week peak as U.S. gains lift tech shares
- Nikkei tumbles on Sino-U.S. trade flare-up; shippers, machinery stocks battered
- Nikkei tumbles on worries U.S.-China trade dispute will intensify
- Nikkei drops as ex-dividend trade pressures; airlines, shippers hit by rising oil
- Nikkei drops as hawkish Fed and trade concerns curb risk appetite