Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd (9107.T)
22 Apr 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2015||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of Subsidiary|
|64||2015||President, Executive President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|2017||Chief Information Officer, Managing Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary|
|58||2015||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|56||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
- Nikkei posts 3rd weekly gain, Nintendo surges 14 pct
- Nikkei buoyed by cyclical stocks; Nintendo jumps 16 pct
- Nikkei rises, U.S.-China trade talk optimism lifts cyclicals
- Nikkei up on U.S.-China trade talk optimism; Daiichi Sankyo jumps
- REFILE-Nikkei rises on optimism over U.S.-China trade talks; Daiichi Sankyo jumps