KDDI Corp (9433.T)
21 Sep 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2018||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|56||2018||President, Representative Director|
|61||2018||Vice Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|61||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Consumer Business, Representative Director|
|61||2018||Executive Vice President, Representative Director|
- Japan's Nikkei on 7-day winning run, supported by tech shares
- Nikkei closes higher supported by tech shares; telecom shares volatile
- Nikkei rises supported by tech shares; telecom shares volatile
- Japan pushing to end smartphone bundling, cut wireless fees -source
- Nikkei edges up on futures-buying; mobile carriers tumble