KDDI Corp (9433.T)
23 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|60||2013||President, Chief Senior Director of External Affairs & Communication, Representative Director|
|60||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Consumer Business, Representative Director|
|61||2010||Executive Vice President, Chief Senior Director of Corporate, Representative Director|
|56||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Value Business, Chief Director of Business Strategy, Representative Director|
- BRIEF-Toyota Motor Corp says co has developed taxi dispatch support system
- Japan's KDDI, Daiwa Sec tie up in smartphone asset management
- BRIEF- R&I affirms KDDI's rating at "AA-" and announces stable outlook – R&I
- UPDATE 1-SoftBank Group to take majority stake in Line's mobile unit
- BRIEF-Kddi says change of chairman and president