Hikari Tsushin Inc (9435.T)
23 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2003||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|47||2003||President, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Director|
|43||2017||Vice President, Director|
|54||2012||Managing Director, Chief Director of Administration|
|80||2009||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales Planning|
- BRIEF-Scala to acquire 66 pct voting power in Tokyo-based firm from Hikari Tsushin for 67 mln yen
- BRIEF-RECOMM says capital and business alliance with Hikari Tsushin, to buy stake in unit of Hikari Tsushin
- BRIEF- Aplix to set up IoT solution JV with HIKARI TSUSHIN
- BRIEF-Softfront Holdings to set up Tokyo-based JV with Hikari Tsushin