NTT Docomo Inc (9437.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2016||President, Representative Director|
|56||2018||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Finance, Director|
|60||2018||Vice President, Chief Director of Sales, Representative Director|
|62||2018||Vice President, Representative Director|
|55||2018||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Human Resources, President of Subsidiary, Director|
- UPDATE 3-Japan's Pioneer gets $540 mln lifeline from Baring as debt deadline looms
- Nikkei closes higher supported by tech shares; telecom shares volatile
- Nikkei rises supported by tech shares; telecom shares volatile
- Japan pushing to end smartphone bundling, cut wireless fees -source
- Nikkei edges up on futures-buying; mobile carriers tumble