Kansai Electric Power Co Inc (9503.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2016||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|65||2016||President, Representative Director|
|62||2018||Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Sales, Representative Director|
|64||2018||Executive Vice President, Manager of Power Transmission & Distribution Company, Representative Director|
|63||2017||Executive Vice President, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
- Asian prices snap three-week losing streak as winter kicks in
- GLOBAL LNG-Asian prices snap three-week losing streak as winter kicks in
- Energy group Total sells 4 percent of Ichthys to Inpex for $1.6 billion
- UPDATE 1-Energy group Total sells 4 pct of Ichthys to Inpex for $1.6 bln
- GLOBAL LNG-Prices at six-month lows as floating cargoes released