H.I.S. Co Ltd (9603.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2018||Chairman of the Board, President, Executive President, Group Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|69||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Officer, Manager of Corporate Loan Review Office, Director|
|48||2012||Chief Director of Headquarters Purchasing, President of Subsidiary, Director|
|62||2018||Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Main Office Human Resources, Director|
|50||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, President of H.I.S. JAPAN, Director|
- BRIEF-H.I.S. Co Plans To Cut The Number Of Workers At Huis Ten Bosch Amusement Park By A Third In Three Years - Nikkei
- REFILE-TABLE-H. I. S.-Q1 group results
- BRIEF-Japan Communication sets up MVNO service JV with H.I.S.
- BRIEF-H.I.S. lowers conversion price for 2019 due euro-yen denominated convertible bonds to 4,670.4 yen per share
- BRIEF-H.I.S. completes share repurchase