Square Enix Holdings Co Ltd (9684.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2013||President, President of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|2015||Chief Financial Officer|
|59||2013||Chairman of Subsidiary, Director|
|48||2013||President and Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiaries, Director|
- Apple accused of pressuring game rivals in Japan - Nikkei
- Asian gaming stocks tumble as China halts license approvals
- Nikkei drops; gaming sector hit by China halting approvals
- Asian gaming stocks tumble as China halts licence approvals
- Nikkei rises to 3-week high as U.S.-N.Korea summit fuels optimism