Konami Holdings Corp (9766.T)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|76||1987||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|46||2012||President, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|48||2017||Executive Officer, Director of Finance & Accounting|
|58||2017||Executive Vice President, Chairman of Subsidiary, Director|
|68||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chairman & President of Subsidiaries, Director|
- BRIEF -Konami Holdings lowers conversion price for 2022 due euro-yen denominated convertible bonds to 4,476.7 yen per share
- BRIEF-Konami Holdings sets up JV KONAMI AMUSEMENT (THAILAND)
- Nikkei dented by weaker tech shares; Shikoku Electric stumbles
- Nikkei edges lower as weaker tech shares offset boost from financials
- BRIEF-Konami Holdings Corp Likely To Top Its FY Profit Guidance - Nikkei