Yamada Denki Co Ltd (9831.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|74||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Representative Director|
|62||2016||President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Director of Sales, Representative Director|
|61||2016||Representative Executive Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Vice Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|52||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Manager of New Business Development Office, Director|
|61||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Manager of Business Planning Office, Manager of CSR Promotion Office, Director|
- BRIEF-Asahi Eito says business alliance with Yamada Denki
- BRIEF-Yamada Denki to fully acquire NAKAYAMA GROUP
- BRIEF-Yamada Denki buys back 1.5 mln shares for 867.9 mln yen
- BRIEF-Yamada Denki says business and capital alliance with Kanagawa-based electric automobile firm
- BRIEF-Yamada Denki to partner with a startup to sell electric vehicles - Nikkei