Nitori Holdings Co Ltd (9843.T)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|73||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman & President of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|61||2017||President, Chief Operating Officer, Chairman & President of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|60||2016||Senior Managing Director, General Manager of Subsidiary|
|61||2014||Senior Managing Director, General Manager of Store Development Unit|
- Nikkei edges up, helped by hopes for c.bank purchases of ETFs
- Japan stocks inch down; financial slip, real estate shares gain
- BRIEF-Nitori Holdings's sales grew to around 282 bln yen for March-Aug half - Nikkei
- UPDATE 3-Japan spending falls but tight jobs market offers hope of end to deflation
- Japanese shoppers open their wallets, raising hopes for sustained revival