Absa Group Ltd (ABGJ.J)
23 Apr 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2013||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|61||2019||Interim Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|42||2012||Chief Executive - Wealth and Investment Management|
|50||2014||Chief Operating Officer|
- South Africa's PIC denies considering ex-Absa executive as next CEO
- Absa sees Nigeria expansion plan ready for second half
- UPDATE 1-South Africa's rand firms on improved risk appetite, Naspers lift stocks
- UPDATE 2-South African bank Absa considers Ethiopian entry over time
- South Africa's rand firms in subdued start for emerging markets