Ambuja Cements Ltd (ABUJ.NS)
16 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2016||Non-Executive Non-Independent Chairman of the Board|
|52||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director|
|2017||Additional Vice Chairman of the Board|
|54||2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|2014||Chief Human Resource Officer|
- India's Ambuja Cements Q3 profit dives 34 pct
- UPDATE 2-India allows conditional import of petcoke; cement shares rise
- UPDATE 1-LafargeHolcim restructuring, Africa troubles dent H1 profit
- Indian shares hit record, bank stocks surge
- India set to miss key target for Japan-backed bullet train project: sources