Abu Qir Fertilizers and Chemical Industries Co SAE (ABUK.CA)
13 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2012||Chairman of the Board and Managing Director, representing Egyptian National Petroleum Corporation|
|Head of Financial Sectors|
|Head of Finance, Investment Sector and Investor Relations Manager|
|Accounting and Budget Director|
|Administration and Human Resources Manager|
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Banks drag down Abu Dhabi, petrochems lift Saudi index
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Qatar gains after new appointments, Saudi down on poor earnings
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi's fall cushioned by results, Qatar drops on profit taking
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi stocks continue decline despite support from state funds
- Delayed state offering stalls Egypt's surging share sales