Abu Qir Fertilizers and Chemical Industries Co SAE (ABUK.CA)
21 Oct 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2012||Chairman of the Board and Managing Director, representing Egyptian National Petroleum Corporation|
|Head of Financial Sectors|
|Head of Finance, Investment Sector and Investor Relations Manager|
|Accounting and Budget Director|
|Administration and Human Resources Manager|
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Property props up Dubai, banks boost Qatar
- UPDATE 1-Egypt to offer 4.5 pct stake in cigarette maker Eastern Company
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi market takes breather amid profit-taking, regional markets mostly up
- UPDATE 1-Egypt to raise 8-10 bln EGP by floating shares in state firms in FY 2018-19
- Egypt names first five state companies to float shares under privatisation scheme