Accor SA (ACCP.PA)
23 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2013||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
|64||2016||Deputy Chief Executive Officer in charge of Group Procurement, Audit, Legal and Security & Safety|
|53||2017||Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer HotelInvest|
|58||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
|56||2017||Chief Executive Officer HotelServices, Europe (excl. France and Switzerland)|
- BRIEF-Mantra Group Directors Reinforce Recommendation That Shareholders Vote In Favour Of Accor S.A Scheme
- BRIEF-ACCC To Not Oppose Accor's Acquisition Of Mantra
- French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on March 7
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Eurazeo says exiting AccorHotels' capital