Aarti Drugs Ltd (ADRG.NS)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2014||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director|
|2016||Company Secretary & Compliance Officer|
|52||2012||Joint Managing Director, Executive Director|
|41||2014||Managing Director, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-Aarti Drugs Updates On Damages Caused By Explosion In Adjoining Unit Of Novaphene Specialties
- BRIEF-Aarti Drugs Says Unit Affected Due To Explosion In Adjoining Unit In Tarapur
- BRIEF-India's Aarti Drugs Dec-Qtr Consol Profit Rises
- BRIEF-India's Aarti Drugs Approves Buyback Of Equity Shares
- BRIEF-Aarti Drugs To Consider Proposal Of Buyback Of Fully Paid-Up Equity Shares Of Co