Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust (AEMN.SI)
25 Jun 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2017||Independent Chairman of the Board of Ascendas Funds Management (S) Limited|
|2018||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director of Ascendas Funds Management (S) Limited|
|2016||Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board of Ascendas Funds Management (S) Limited|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer of Ascendas Funds Management (S) Limited|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer - (Australia) Ascendas Funds Management (S) Limited|
- Grab signs deal with Ascendas REIT for new Singapore HQ
- CapitaLand bets on new markets with S$6 billion Temasek real estate deal
- CapitaLand bets on new markets with $4.4 billion Temasek real estate deal
- UPDATE 4-CapitaLand bets on new markets with $4.4 bln Temasek real estate deal
- CapitaLand to buy real estate units from Temasek for $4.4 bln