Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI.OQ)
24 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2013||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|59||2013||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|55||2005||Co-Founder, Chief Scientific Officer|
|59||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Secretary|
|2017||Vice President - Marketing|
- BRIEF-Aerie Pharma initiates netarsudil ophthalmic solution Phase 2 clinical trial
- BRIEF-Aerie Pharmaceuticals Q3 loss per share $0.89
- BRIEF-Aerie Pharmaceuticals appoints John Maltman as vice president of medical affairs
- BRIEF-Aerie Pharmaceuticals announces FDA advisory committee vote in favor of Rhopressa
- UPDATE 1-U.S. FDA panel backs Aerie's glaucoma drug Rhopressa