Aflac Inc (AFL.N)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2018||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|54||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|41||2007||President of Aflac, Director|
|55||2014||President of Aflac International|
|50||2014||President of Aflac U.S.|
- BRIEF-Aflac Reports Q1 EPS Of $0.91
- BRIEF-Aflac Names Todd Daniels As EVP Principal Financial Officer
- BRIEF-Aflac Inc Says CEO Daniel P. Amos's 2017 Total Compensation Was $16.3 Million
- BRIEF-Aflac Inc Updates On Effect Of Tax Reform
- BRIEF-Aflac Inc Announces Two-For-One Stock Split In The Form Of A 100 Pct Stock Dividend Payable On March 16, 2018