Aflac Inc (AFL.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2001||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer of the Company and Aflac|
|53||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|41||2007||President of Aflac, Director|
|55||2014||President of Aflac International|
|50||2014||President of Aflac U.S.|
- BRIEF-Aflac Inc Announces Two-For-One Stock Split In The Form Of A 100 Pct Stock Dividend Payable On March 16, 2018
- BRIEF-Aflac Inc Q4 Earnings Per Share $5.95
- BRIEF-Aflac Inc Says Expanded Relationship With Nxt Capital To Include Management Of A Portfolio Of Commercial Real Estate Mortgage Loans
- BRIEF-Aflac Issues Statement Regarding Recent Allegations
- BRIEF-Aflac Inc Announces Changes For Two Key Executives