Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc (ALSK.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2011||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|49||2011||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|53||2015||Primary financial and Accounting officer|
|61||2012||Senior Vice President - Legal, Regulatory and Government Affairs, Corporate Secretary, Chief Ethics Officer|
|49||2015||Senior Vice President - Business Services|
- BRIEF-Karen Singer - To Learn That Shawn O’Donnell,Upon Information,Belief, Recently Resigned
- BRIEF-Alaska Communications Adopts Tax Benefits Preservation Plan To Protect Tax Assets
- BRIEF-Alaska Communications Systems Says On Jan 8, 2018, Board Reduces Size From Seven To Six Members
- BRIEF-Karen Singer Believes Shareholder Value Will Be Damaged Without Changes To Alaska Communications' Board
- BRIEF-Alaska Communications Systems Issues Statement In Response To Schedule 13D/A Filed By Karen Singer & Tar Holdings