Anika Therapeutics Inc (ANIK.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|42||2013||Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, Secretary|
|41||2016||Chief Operating Officer|
|45||2014||Chief Technology and Strategy Officer|
- BRIEF-Anika reports Q3 earnings per share $0.46
- BRIEF-Anika completes enrollment in second pivotal phase III trial of cingal
- BRIEF-Anika announces forthcoming appointment of Thomas Finnerty as chief human resources officer
- BRIEF-Anika Therapeutics announces regulatory approval for Monovisc® in Australia
- BRIEF-Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management Llc reports 11.49 pct passive stake in Anika Therapeutics Inc as of August 08, 2017 - SEC filing