ANSYS Inc (ANSS.OQ)
19 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2017||Chairman of the Board|
|56||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Director|
|53||1998||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President - Finance and Administration|
|55||2016||Vice President - Worldwide Sales and Customer Excellence|
|42||2017||Vice President-and GM, Electronics, Fluids and Mechanical Business Units.|
- UPDATE 1-Autodesk forecasts second-quarter profit below estimates
- BRIEF-Ansys CEO Ajei Gopal's 2017 Total Compensation $10.3 Mln
- BRIEF-ANSYS To Acquire Optical Simulation Leader OPTIS
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-Autodesk reports smaller loss than expected, shares jump (March 6)
- BRIEF-Ansys Posts Q4 Earnings Per Share $1.07