Ashmore Group PLC (ASHM.L)
16 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2015||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|57||1998||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|43||2013||Group Finance Director, Executive Director|
- EMERGING MARKETS-Emerging stocks hit highest in nearly a decade; rand gains
- Fund manager Ashmore reports rise in second-quarter assets on net inflows, gains
- UPDATE 2-Fund manager Ashmore reports rise in Q2 assets on net inflows, gains
- UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Jan 16
- Ashmore Q2 assets up 7 pct on net inflows, market gains
- Are Halfords Group plc, Moneysupermarket.com Group plc and Ashmore Group plc dividend buys after today's news?
- Should You Buy Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited, SAGA PLC & Ashmore Group plc Today?
- Are GlaxoSmithKline plc, Ashmore Group plc & Henderson Group Plc Today's Barnstorming Buys?
- Should You Be Tempted By Yields At Royal Dutch Shell plc (8.6%), Ashmore Group plc (7.7%) & Medicx Fund Ltd. (6.9%)?
- Can Dividends At Aberdeen Asset Management plc (8.4%), SSE PLC (6.4%) And Ashmore Group plc (7.9%) Get Any Better?
- Five 5%+ Yielders You Can't Afford To Ignore: Centrica PLC, De La Rue plc, KCOM Group PLC, Ashmore Group plc, DX (Group) PLC